Translate Post to a language

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Where can I turn?



I know it has been awhile since my last post, I've been thinking of what I should use next for a good scripture that stood out to me. As I was looking through the scriptures for some guidance, on a good scripture I found this one that stood out to me. It's in 2 Timothy Chapter 3 verses 16-17 which reads:

16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 


I find this very true at times that when I'm lost or confused and would like an answer I seek guidance in the scriptures because as it says they are for correction, for instruction for righteousness. Just like the picture above I find that when I seek God's guidance through the scripture they seem to be the best choices I've made have come through the scriptures. When we head to the teachings of God's prophets in the scriptures and the modern day prophets we can be guided to what the best choice for us, no matter what we are going through.

Have you had a chance to seek guidance through the scriptures and had an answer come? What do you think about this scripture? If you have comments, questions, anything you would like to suggest please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment