Translate Post to a language

Friday 24 May 2013

My First Blog

Well this is my first Blog that I will be doing. While thinking about this blog, a scripture came into my mind in 1 Nephi Chapter 19 Verse 23 which says:

"And I did read many things unto them which were written in the books of Moses; but that I might more fully persuade them to believe in the Lord their  Redeemer I did read unto them that which was written by the prophet Isaiah; for I did liken all scriptures unto us, that it might be for our profit and learning."

So what I wanted to do on here is share  to share many things on this blog and share how I feel about it and how it apply's to me. I ask that everyone else also try and "liken all scriptures unto us", when we do this we see how they are relevant to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment