Translate Post to a language

Friday 31 May 2013

Mustard Seed


I've been reading alot recently in the New Testament, I've come across a scripture I really like. It's in the Book of St Matthew chapter 17 verse 20. Which says:
"And Jesus said unto them, because of your unbelief:for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."




What I think about this scripture is that nothing is imposible when we put our minds to anything as long as we believe we can do it. As long as I believe I know that God can make miricles happen like moving mountains.

This is what I think please put your comments on what you think about this scripture. Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment