Translate Post to a language

Thursday 6 June 2013

Trial of Faith

This week I have another scripture that I have had someone from my ward pick a scripture he liked and he picked a really good scripture (in my opinion) in Ether chapter 12 verse 6 which says:

"And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith."



I really like this verse, because this talks about faith how it is like a test, even though we cannot see the test happening will know how our faith is after the test has happened. When Christ had performed many of the miracles in his life many times he has said "let it be according to thy faith." those miracles were able to happen because of that. We don't have to see things in order for us to know they are true. Having a fair in God and Jesus Christ has helped me in my life and brought comfort, peace, and love. Faith can be a trial, but once we get over the trial we become stronger.
This is what I think about the scripture now what do you think? Please feel free put what you think on here or on Facebook. What does Faith mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment