Translate Post to a language

Friday 14 February 2014

The Fruits of the spirit

I missed last week because my companion was sick all weekend but now that he is all better, I can do my blog for the week. While I have been sitting and thinking about what could I share with people that could help them and I thought about what the fruits of the spirit are. Do you know where you could find it in the scriptures? It's in Galatians Chapter 5 verses 22-23 which read:


22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness,goodness,faith,

23. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

I thought about the Spirit and how I know when I feel the Holy Ghost testifying to me and the best way I can describe it is through these feelings. Not everyone will feel the exact same way it may be different from everyone else, the way that the Holy Ghost could testify to me could be something totally different of how the Holy Ghost will testify to you, but we know once we have felt it that it is the Holy Ghost. This is the way that I know the church to be true because the Holy Ghost has testified to me and I know it to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment