Translate Post to a language

Friday 31 January 2014

Line upon line




Often there are times in my life that to me it seems that there are just so many things that I just don't understand. And many times I wonder how do all these peices come together how can I understand what the scriptures are trying to say, these few verses in Isaiah helped me understand and continue to help me understand when I learn new things. These verses is in Isaiah chapter 27 verses 9-10 which says:

9. Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:


While I've been studying there have been times where I just don't understand things in the scripture I just have to break it down to smaller things so I can understand it better as it says line upon line and precept upon precept, so I too must even to just understand what things mean I must take it a little bit at a time. If I don't know what the answer is I know I'll get to better understand it as I'm learning new things every day. As we learn things a step at a time we can then learn and understand the doctrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment