Translate Post to a language

Saturday 11 January 2014

Testimony of God

There has been one thing that has always been true to me and I don't know why but I love the way that this verse in Alma chapter 30 verse 44 puts the testimony of God:

44) ...ye have the testimony of all these thy brethren, and also all the holy prophets? The scriptures are laid before thee, yea and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.

I really liked this verse because every time I think about all these things that we do have it makes me awe and wonder of all the great and marvelous things that God can do. I love looking up at the sky in a clear night seeing all the many stars and thinking about how the planet works and how everything is just perfect in the way that it was created. The Earth's creation was set just right at the right distance away from the sun tilted at the right angle with a moon that is just the right distance and how both circle around the sun. I can't imagine that the world just so happen to magically appear out of thin air with-out a creator. We also have these wonderful scriptures that testify that there is a God and he is the Father of all of our Spirits and he created everything. I love that we have these things that teach of our Heavenly Father and how we can be with him again. Let us take a look around us and remind ourself that God created everything he is our Supreme Creator and our God. He loves us very much he created everything around us for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment